Legal Admin Team Leader (ID:11607)
A National law firm is looking for an Admin Team Leader to join their City centre Birmingham based team. One of the main focuses of this role is to provide an exceptional experience for all potential and existing clients. This position requires someone who is prepared to be busy and hardworking throughout their day to day work.
This role would be perfect for an individual with prior experience in management or a supervisor position. Some of the day to day tasks are:
• Dealing with documents: opening, closing and archiving. As well as ensuring they are stored correctly.
• Sorting and maintaining an organised inbox for a whole department.
• Diary management
• Scheduling meetings, organising travel arrangements.
• Dealing with payments on behalf of clients, reconciling bank statements and, creating expresses claims.
• Managing a small team of legal assistants.
This position requires the following skills:
• Similar experience ideally with a Court of Protection or Private Client Team.
• Willingness to learn and a can do attitude.
• Good attention to detail
• Clear communication skills and a professional manner with all internal and external correspondence.
• Good organisation skills to ensure tasks are competed to specific deadlines when a timescale is put in place.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.