Junior PA (ID:11570)
An established Global Law firm is seeking an individual to join them as a Junior Legal PA to work as part of our Practice Group Support team to provide professional and proactive support to an allocated group of stakeholders.. They are looking for someone who can join a fast paced team and step into the role with a pro-active attitude and confidence in their attention to detail. Experience of working in a professional role in a law firm is an advantage but is not a requirement for the role. As you will liaise with all levels of organization confidence and efficiency are key as well as time management.
Some Key Responsibilities:
• Diary management, organising and planning meetings, arranging for necessary equipment and refreshments using the technology and resources available for both physical and virtual meetings
• Acting as liaison point for colleagues and clients, acting as liaison point for colleagues and clients
• Screening calls and delivering concise messages for callback purposes and Management of emails and correspondence.
• Doing all administrative tasks needed as well as utilise CRM as a key business tool, including managing, updating, reporting and research
• Assisting with the team on business development follow ups, sending emails and diarising reminders upon instruction and supporting with marketing and business development related activities, including meet and greets.
• Supporting the wider PA team, covering team members during absences or when required
• Continuously seeking opportunities to embrace technologies which improve our ways of working and that drive efficiencies in day to day activities
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.