Team Secretary (ID:11567)
A British-based property investment and development business is looking for temporary team secretary based in South Birmingham. They need an individual who is easily adaptable and can hit the ground running, as this job requires proactivity and a strong organisational skills form day one. An individual who works well in a team environment and who handles pressure well as this role requires a large amount of collaboration and communication with stakeholders.
Some key responsibilities:
• General secretarial duties such as diary management, answering of telephones, email correspondence, arranging of internal and external meetings including all documentation needed and catering.
• Formatting and typing letters, presentations and other correspondence as required.
• Organising of travel, transport and accommodation where necessary.
• Providing support and cover where necessary for any other team members.
• Handling cash, completing monthly cash sheets and insuring the cash is deposited correctly.
• Organisation of cash floats and collating income and turnover sheets.
The ideal individual would have extensive experience with Microsoft office, as well as proven experience working within a team. Secretarial qualifications are preferred but not essential, as an individual who is confident in their ability to do the role needed.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment business for this job listing.