Executive Assistant to Major Law Frim (ID:11541)
A Nationwide major law firm is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to provide a high quality support service to fee earners. The position is based within the firm’s Manchester City Centre office and will require clean and concise communication across a few different departments. This role would be ideal for a candidate who is looking for a busy and exciting position. Some of your responsibilities will be
· The preparation of documents, agendas, and itineraries for distribution ahead of internal and external meetings.
· Organising and managing diaries for in-person and online meetings, improving overall efficiency and productivity.
· Proofreading documents and correspondence to send to clients on behalf of fee earners.
· Communication internally with other team members as well as more senior members of staff.
This is a wonderful step for anyone who considers themselves to be highly driven and can provide an outstanding client service at all times. Desired qualities:
· Previous experience working as a PA/EA, preferable in Legal or professional services.
· Strong abilities with Microsoft and an average typing speed of 50 – 60 words per minute.
· Experience in providing support to multiple people as part of a team.
· Excellent organisation and diary management skills.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.