Financial Debt Advisor (ID:11528)
A renowned charity in Birmingham is looking for finance advisors to join their team in Birmingham, there is fulltime hybrid training and the role requires one day in the office a week. This role is also rota based and therefore there will be one Saturday every two weeks will be worked. The purpose of the job will be to provide guidance and assistance to self- employed and small/micro-businesses across different channels.
Some key responsibilities:
• This role requires effective communication and with the utmost discretion as you will be dealing with sensitive matters and giving tailored advice.
• General administrative duties, trouble-shooting issues, insuring accuracy of documents and maintaining all clients.
• Ensuring that all paper work meets the compliance and audit requirements.
• To take responsibility for personal technical development, proactively addressing knowledge gaps to ensure that you are technically proficient in the role.
• Take steps to minimise and address any complaints in accordance with procedures.
Experience in similar roles for at least 18 months is required, as this role needs you to hit the ground running and have a good general understanding of financial regulations. Someone who easily deals with customers and can work proactively with autonomy.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.