Executive Assistant to Directors (ID:11485)
A leading wellbeing organisation based in the heart of Stratford-upon-Avon are currently looking to expand their Executive Support team and bring onboard an Executive Assistant to support the Directors in an exciting role, busy role! This is an excellent opportunity for you to utilise your expert PA skills to support an established business as they are expanding their portfolio and going through a growth phase!
You daily responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the Directors with diary and inbox management, scheduling internal and external meetings both online and in-person
• Meeting and greeting key visitors and clients
• Liaising with clients and stakeholders regularly, handling any initial enquiries or requests on behalf of the Directors
• Getting involved in additional projects, producing presentations, agendas and taking action points in management meetings
• Booking any necessary travel, accommodation and processing and reviewing expenses
• Formatting and preparing documents and reports, updating CRM systems and sharing paperwork with the relevant individuals
• Ensuring all files and records are accurate and compliant with the company’s data protection policies and procedures
• Supporting the team of Executive Assistants in the business with any additional tasks when required
The ideal candidate for this role will pay strong attention to detail, have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with experience working at Board level in previous roles. Strong organisation and communication skills, the ability to work collaboratively within a team, and a positive, professional attitude are also essential qualities for this role!
This is a full-time, permanent position, paying up to £37.5k annually depending on experience, with free parking on-site. Previous experience in a role with PA/EA responsibilities is desired.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.