Team Assistant for International Firm (ID:11470)
A well-established, global law firm have an exciting opportunity for team assistant position in their City-Centre-based, Birmingham office. This position is looking for a self-motivated candidate with the ability to interact at all levels. This role would require directly supporting the team though their daily tasks and building a strong relationship across the national offices.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with other supporting roles within the company to ensure tasks are completed to the highest standard.
- Assisting with administration tasks; print, scan, copy and file documents and emails. As well as accurately documenting telephone messages.
- The willingness to learn and train as you progress through your role is essential to stay up to date with the company standards.
- Giving support to the PA team and taking ownership of enquiries when needed.
- Resourceful thinking allowing the firm to use their internal teams, reprographics, global document production services.
- Organization and constant maintenance of filling systems including both digital and achieved material.
- Build strong working relationships internally and across other departments to help with organisation of external services when required.