Sales Administrator for Market Leading Company (ID:10990)
A fantastic, market leading manufacturing organisation based in Tyesley are looking for a detail oriented and proactive Sales Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. Supporting a Regional Sales Manager in a diverse and hands-on role, you will be responsible for a range of tasks to also support the wider business. This business offers an excellent culture and lots of opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge. Day-to-day you will be responsible for:
• Managing of a busy inbox for the RSM
• Utilising SAP to process orders and coordinate the delivery of samples
• Processing invoices and reports
• Coordination of meetings including attendance and note taking in order to manage action points and follow-up
• Managing of all sales, utilising all CRM Systems and ensuring that all information is logged correctly and in a timely manner
• Operations related administration including management of supplier relationships, coordination of office maintenance and liaison with clients
• Assistance in all project work adhering to tight deadlines
• Management of systems and processes across the business
This role is fully office based and there is parking on site. We are looking for someone who ideally has worked in a Sales Support Capacity before and has experience of using SAP though this is not essential and candidates with solid administrative experience will be considered. Hours of work are 8.30am until 5pm Monday to Friday and the role has got the potential to become a hybrid role once training is completed.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard ASAP on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.