Sales Support Co-ordinator (ID:10919)
My client based in Burntwood are successful and growing business. An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Support Co-ordinator to join their team.
Working within a vibrant and busy team this role will support the Sales Managers and wider Sales team in a key role. You will manage all documentation and systems requirements providing high levels of administrative support and service throughout.
- You will manage all documentation and compliance including liaising with third various third parties and stakeholders.
- You will liaise with suppliers following though orders from start to finish.
- Dealing with changes in contracts and client requirements
- Checking all customer contracts are correct ensuring all legalities are correct.
- Chasing any incomplete documentation
- General ad-hoc support
Applicants will have previous administrative experience supporting a team. You will have strong systems systems and have the ability to deal to multi-task.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.