Team Administrator (ID:10894)
A Wealth management firm is looking to gain a team administrator in their Birmingham office, this role will be supporting five investment managers. This company prides itself on being committed to growth and has a friendly team.
Some key responsibilities:
• Providing clients and agents with any information and reports needed about their portfolios.
• Ensuring all documents are correct and all relationships are documented.
• Processing of client payments and answering any queries, and completing any other administrative tasks where necessary.
• Preparation of documents and PowerPoints for client meetings and collating any other necessary reports and correspondence.
• Assist the team in the quarterly and yearly distributions of valuations and tax packages for the entire client base, whilst ensuring they are completed within all relevant rules, compliance regulations and in-house policies and procedures.
To be successful with your application you must be able to demonstrate previous experience with Microsoft office as well as experience in a professional environment. This role allows you to expand your knowledge and undertake professional qualifications within the industry to further your career.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.