Office Team Leader (ID:10831)
A reputable international law firm is looking to hire an office team leader in their office in Birmingham. They require someone who is effective an efficient in their work while maintaining a level of flexibility while being able to function autonomously. A strong character is necessary as there is a large amount of people management and team work is key to this role. Someone who is a positive and proactive individual will thrive in this fast paced company. This role will be helping the office manager in day to day running’s of the office.
Some key responsibilities:
• Supervision and training of other General Office team members
• Opening and distribution of incoming post and dealing with preparation and submission of outgoing post.
• Managing incoming and outgoing courier services and dealing with delivery of local packages.
• Scanning, photocopying and printing requests in-house and checking stock of stationary.
• Liaising with London Finance regarding paying in cheques received locally.
• General administrative duties such as filing.
• Providing back up for other staff where necessary and dealing with facilities requests coordination
Previous office experience is desirable as well as knowledge of Microsoft Office, a methodical and hardworking individual is ideal.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.