Graduate PA (ID:10814)
My client is a fast paced, dynamic Finance House with an outstanding reputation in their field. An opportunity has arisen for PA to support their dynamic team of Director based at their stunning London style offices in Birmingham city centre. The role will support a fun and friendly team of Directors who are based across multiple sites, this allows the role to be hybrid with three days in the office and two days at home.
- Diary and email management for the Directors acting as their key point of contact.
- Organising conferences and events both onsite and offsite, these will include high-end venues
- Organising Marketing Events including sourcing the venue and organising catering
- Extensive client management on key projects
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Research and projects
- Putting together high-level presentations and reports ensuring they are brand compliant.
- Client entertaining
- Assisting with financial reporting
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Supporting with wider office management duties