Recruitment Administrator (ID:10274)
A international law firm is looking to expand their team by adding a recruitment administrator. This firm is looking for a flexible and committed individual, who is happy to work on a hybrid system and therefore will have work independently. So an individual who is proactive with a strong attention to detail and excellent proven organizational skills.
What is included int this role:
• Scheduling of interviews, diary management as well as administrating PA recruiting tests.
• Administering paperwork, dealing with queries and pre-employment screenings.
• Managing the induction and orientation and ensuring P45s/46s are received for all new starters
• Posting job availabilities and taking catch- up calls as well as announcing new joiners.
• Management of HR database and administration of PSL.
• Screenings of CVs as well as booking temporary staff.
• Processing both recruitment/team expenses and invoices and doing Monthly payroll checks and circulation of the new starter spread sheet
• Delivering team updates in the department meetings as well as leading the weekly recruitment meetings.
What you’ll need for this role:
• An interest in wider HR and how recruitment fits in.
• Proven ability to deal with confidential matters with discretion.
• Demonstrable good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages in particular Word & Excel.
• Previous experience within a busy recruitment environment (in-house or agency).
• Ideally experience of working within a law firm.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.