HR Shared Service Centre Audit and Training Manager (ID:10164)
A global law firm based in Birmingham City Centre are seeking HR Service Centre specialist to join their team as a HR Auditing & Training Manager to join their HR Shared Service Team in a newly formed role as part of a continued change process. This is a really exciting role for someone with a proven track record of process improvement within HR to come and join a global firm and help drive them forwards. This is perfect role for a Senior Advisor who is keen to progress into a unique and challenging role.
Day to day, the successful candidate will be responsible for :
· Process mapping all processes across HR support into consistent and clear processes
· Producing thorough training guides and documents
· Producing a training framework for the shared service team
· Producing a Quality Checking and Audit framework, ensuring appropriate level of quality checking for each process
· Delivering training
· Produce reporting against delivery and quality KPIs
If this role is of interest then apply now or call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Katie Bard is a recruitment agency recruiting on behalf of this company. We will handle your application in line with GDPR guidelines.