Office & Facilities Manager (ID:10009)
My client is a glossy international Law Firm with an outstanding reputation. An opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager to join their team in Birmingham.
- Assisting with recruitment and the local induction of new joiners
- Managing a small administration and front of house team and all associated HR including holiday approvals, allocation of resource and ensuing adequate cover is provided during absence periods.
- Planning and managing internal office moves and handling maintenance issues and other office suppliers
- Managing all office supplies and budget costs and coordinating hotel and travel bookings.
- Dealing with and escalating any IT issues
- Liaison with Finance department to ensure no unbudgeted expenditure is incurred
- Liaison with Marketing department on all Marketing activities in the Birmingham office and supporting on events
- Creating processes and procedures and updating the handbook where required.
- Managing the front of house function