Executive Assistant to HR Director (ID:7107)
My client is a global business with an outstanding reputation in its field. An opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant to support their Global HR Director. This role requires an astute and dynamic Executive Assistant who is commercially astute and can manage multiple tasks with high levels of discretion. This role will entail:
- Managing the HR Directors diary prioritising key meetings and events. The Executive Assistant will be able to balance the demand for meetings.
- Coordinating team meetings, conference calls and annual events and build a disciplined routine for managing these.
- Be able to anticipate demand of future meetings and proactively take ownership of appropriately planning for these.
- Manage overseas travel, visas, etc, providing clear itineraries and contingencies
- Understand both functions key priorities and objectives to help effectively manage day to day activities and long-term plans.
- Co-ordinate the calendars to align to the wider team’s annual cycle to help each them achieve its strategic objectives and deliver effectively for their stakeholders.
- Proactively manage the organisation of key documents including agendas, minutes, reports etc so the HR Director can operate most effectively in meetings and in their decision making.
- Collaborate with the wider Executive Business Support Team in sharing of ideas and best practice and support in resolving any challenges.
- Produce and draft documents including reports and presentations as required, ensuring these are consistent with company branding guidelines and existing templates.
- Manage a varied workload and remain agile when resolving conflicting priorities to meet and dealing with changing requirements
- Build effective relationships with external stakeholders (e.g.: search firms, consultancies etc);
Applicants MUST have C Suite/Board Level Executive Assistant Experience. Exposure to HR would be a bonus.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.