Admin Assistant – Progressive Opportunity (ID:6203)
A growing, international organisation are looking to bring onboard an Operations Administrator to support the EA to Chief Executive Officer in a varied, dynamic role with scope for development and progression. You will have the opportunity to get involved in several projects, work with a variety of stakeholders and develop your administrative experience in a role where no two days are the same. This is ideal for anyone looking to develop their office experience further, or a graduate-level individual looking to kick-start their career in a reputable business!
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Managing diaries, scheduling meetings, and coordinating travel and accommodation for directors
· Liaising with clients and visitors, and attending key events to represent the business
· Taking minutes and notes in meetings, drafting email and letter correspondence, and producing project documentation and reports
· Producing monthly finance and cost reports, invoicing, and managing outgoing payments
· Maintaining the website and social media channels, updating all platforms with news stories, testimonials, and developments in their ongoing projects
· General office management and facilities maintenance, ensuring office supplies are stocked and liaising with contractors to schedule any necessary maintenance
· Supporting with HR administration, scheduling interviews, sending out offer letters and contracts, and dealing with any general enquiries
· Undertaking any additional administration responsibilities to support the directors and the wider team
This is a full-time, permanent position paying between £20-25k depending on experience. If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan to find out more about our registration process on 0121_633_4443!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.