PA to Managing Director (12 months FTC) (ID:6064)
My client is an outstanding Global Services Provider based with an outstanding reputation. An opportunity has arisen for a PA to support their Managing Director initially for a 12 month fixed term contract.
The role support a charismatic and highly successful MD who relies on her PA as right hand support! The role will entail providing full PA duties. The role will be 4 days in the office at least with one day working from home. The role is ideal for a proactive forward thinking PA who loves to provide that top level support at the highest quality levels.
- Managing high volume, complex overseas and domestic travel arrangements, including flight schedules, visa preparation, passport renewals, transport and accommodation arrangements, liaising with local contacts where appropriate and currency.
- Complex diary management across multiple time zones
- Attending meeting with the MD
- Organisation and coordination of meetings, conferences, and events as necessary,
- Produce documents and power point presentations; ensure the timely and high-quality production and presentation of all documentation.
- Handle incoming telephone calls, enquiries, and requests in a professional and efficient manner
- Manage expense claims via web-based system (various currencies and corporate credit cards involved)
- Develop and maintain electronic and paper filing systems which ensures easy retrieval of required documents/information
- General administration, e.g. photocopying, formatting documents, preparing invoices, and ensuring annual leave records are up to date etc
- Co-ordinate and support team meetings, drafting agendas, taking concise, accurate actions, and preparing meeting documentation
- Providing data for and preparing management information reports and documents on an ad hoc basis.
Applicants must have board level PA experience.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.