Progressive Marketing Assistant (ID:5621)
A well respected and impressive organisation within the legal sector are looking for a Marketing Assistant for their fast-paced Birmingham office. Based in the heart of the thriving Birmingham business district, this role requires a switched-on individual to successfully work within a collaborative team in a full Marketing support role. The successful applicant will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
· Management of the marketing database including cleansing activities where necessary
· Successful liaison both internally and externally including communication with clients in order to answer queries
· Involvement in the booking process for all seminars and events including the creation of delegates lists
· Assisting with the coordination of corporate events
· Input in the pre and post event administration processes including advertising artwork and content, scheduling and media planning
· Management of all digital media including intranet updates, website content and social media monitoring
· Expert production and formatting of Powerpoint presentations
· Ensure consistent stock levels of all marketing materials and collateral
The successful applicant must be able to access Birmingham City Centre and have demonstrable skills within the above listed responsibilities.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.