Graduate Client Executive for Fin-Tech Business (ID:5495)
Our client based in Birmingham is a boutique technology House offering solutions to a diverse network of clients. An opportunity has arisen for a graduate calibre Client Support Assistant to join their team. Working as part of a European Central Hub this role will be the first point of contact for clients. This role is ideal for an analytical individual with exceptionally strong client relationship experience.
You will be focused on delivering the highest level of service and innovative ways to improve processes. You will also work collaboratively with other departments within the business. You will be:
- Managing all incoming queries via multiple sources;
- Investigation of problems and seeking resolutions and escalate where required
- Developing knowledge across multiple products;
- Reporting on progress to managers and colleagues and developing and executing processes;
- Reaching out to clients and suppliers and building relationships
- Providing compliance support and managing online billing systems
- Managing the on-boarding process for new clients Applicants will have previous relevant experience including managing client expectations and relationships and working across multiple systems.
You will have excellent strong customer service skills, attention to detail and reporting ability. Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.