Practice Coordinator (ID:5467)
buy cenforce canada Practice Coordinator
Katie Bard are currently seeking candidates for a permanent Practice Manager role, to be based in modern offices in the heart of Birmingham City Centre. The purpose of the role is to assist the wider team of property professionals with all support requirements covering Administration, HR, Marketing, Facilities and Events - making this a very varied position.
The successful candidate will be graduate-calibre, energetic & friendly and have experience from a commercial setting .
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Offering an excellent service and acting as a first point of call for incoming telephone calls and visitors in the designated Reception area
- Organising the meeting rooms and ensuring that all stock-levels are up-to-date
- Complex travel arrangements for multiple contacts across the business
- Providing support to the Marketing team by producing material for internal and external communications
- Helping the Human Resources function by organising training and encouraging knowledge sharing
Ideal candidate profile:
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to speak to people at all levels
- Strong organisation ability and capacity to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent knowledge of IT packages and Microsoft Office
- Proactive approach to the working day and the confidence to communicate ideas to the wider team
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today or contact Emily Pike at Katie Bard.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.