Team Administrator for Well Established Team- Immediate Start (ID:5091)
We have had a fantastic temporary opportunity arise within a busy team based in Birmingham City Centre. This business boasts a vibrant and diverse working environment and offices located within 10 minutes of the central business district. We are looking for an individual available for the on an ongoing temporary basis, initally for 4 months (with the potential of permanent opportunities) with in depth administrative experience. You must be knowledgeable in the following:
· Professional and efficient PA support of the team including diary management, travel arrangements and inbox management
· Handling queries and liaising with stakeholders in a timely manner including coordination of meetings
· Management of post and all other related documents and communication in order to ensure smooth running of projects and keeping to deadlines
· Assistance in research and monitoring of processes including the team credit cards and analysis of finance data
· All other relevant and suitable administrative tasks in order to support the team function
You must be available for an immediate start and prepared to jump into a busy role as part of a well established team. You must possess demonstrable experience within a similar role.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.