Office Coordinator in Property
An exciting design business in the city centre is seeking a dynamic Office Coordinator to support the various teams with project administration, client service and general organisation of diaries, meetings and supplies.
The role will be multifaceted and will require a high level of adaptability. You may be involved in:
• Acting as the 1st point of call for all telephone inquiries.
• Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office.
• Arranging meetings, providing refreshments and booking out rooms.
• Booking travel including accommodation and overseas trips.
• Monitoring staff holidays, chasing timesheets and logging training requirements.
• Formatting various correspondence for the directors and preparing presentations.
• Ordering supplies, taking ownership for office updates and ensuring policies are adhered to.
• Supporting the design and project teams with various ad hoc tasks.
The successful individual will be hands-on, flexible and quick thinking. You must have previous office experience, ideally within property or a similar industry. Alongside this, any reception or team administration experience would be ideal!
To register your interest, please submit your CV via this advert. To find out more about Katie Bard’s application processes, please contact Kathryn on 0121_633_4443. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.