Candidate Researcher for Global Firm (ID:2590)
A global firm recognised are looking for a proactive individual with an excellent working knowledge of candidate resourcing within a high-end and professional environment. This business offers an excellent benefits package as well as an inclusive working environment.
Primarily acting as the researcher within the business, you will be required to proactively evaluate market trends and target areas in order to add to the businesses database. Your responsibilities will include the following (but will not be limited to):
· Working directly with fee earners in order to carry out research projects in a strategic manner whilst updating all relevant databases and processes
· Utilise social media, primarily LinkedIn, as well as other relevant platforms in order to resource and build relationships on behalf of the fee earners
· Assess and qualify candidates skills prior to interview with fee earners as well as provide feedback post interview
· Screening candidates
· Promote and develop the businesses reputation with the market as well as attending client briefings and contribute to strategy meetings
· Utilising all in house CRM and candidate management systems
· Close work with PAs in order to prepare reports and notes in line with all business and market developments
You must be able to approach all elements of your workload in a diligent and conscientious manner whilst effectively working with the wider team. You will be required to work full-time as well as go above and beyond where necessary.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.