A fantastic business based in of Birmingham City Centre is looking for a proactive, intelligent and hard-working individual for a full-time opportunity within their professional and fast-paced office! This role will require you to think quickly on your feet, working in an efficient and professional manner at all times. You must be comfortable working in a stand-alone role whilst still supporting the wider office. You will be responsible for the following on a day-to-day basis:
· Expert provision of a first-class front of house service including telephone management, meeting room coordination, meet and greet
· Organisation of all incoming and outgoing post
· Elements of office management including stationery ordering and office upkeep, liaising with suppliers
· Diary management and some elements of PA support to managers across the business
· Travel and accommodation booking using in-house systems
· Management of varied email accounts within the business
· Assistance within the finance, events and marketing elements of the business
This a hugely varied and exciting role and it is essential that you possess strong professional office based experience and the gravitas to manage a dynamic workload. You must possess 1-2 years experience within a similar role as well as be proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online today or call Matt @ Katie Bard to find out more information about Katie Bard! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.