Risk Administrator in Financial Services – Stratford-upon-Avon (ID:2098)
An extremely reputable professional services organisation based in Stratford-upon-Avon is currently looking for a driven, dynamic individual with previous administration experience to join their Risk Team as an Administrator! This is an incredible opportunity for the successful candidate to get their foot in the door to an amazing financial services organisation, providing general administrative support to the team, developing your existing skill set and experience! This is initially an ongoing temporary position that will go permanent in the new year.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Allocating and processing data subjects access requests
· Formatting and editing documents, redacting information, and combining PDFs
· Updating databases and systems with customer and client information
· Tracking team actions and producing reports on internal databases and Excel
· Outlook inbox and diary management
· Assisting with scheduling in meetings and preparing relevant documents for them
· Taking initial email enquiries and liaising with internal departments to escalate queries to the right individuals
· Undertaking any additional administration responsibilities supporting the wider team
The ideal candidate will be organised and pay strong attention to detail, with a positive attitude and willingness to learn in a professional services environment. You must have excellent communication skills and be able to use your initiative to prioritise your workload in a busy, fast-paced team! Previous experience in an administrative role and proficiency in MS Office particularly Excel, is essential.
If you think this role is right for you and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443!
Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.