Client Support Advisor (ID:1957)
A forward-thinking, leading technology company based in Birmingham city centre is looking for a proactive individual to come onboard as a client support advisor! As the first point of contact for clients, you will be working closely with the data and technology teams to improve processes and provide the best service possible!
Your daily responsibilities will include:
· Acting a first point of contact for all incoming enquiries from clients
· Second line support for compliance and finance calculations
· Producing reports and analysing data for managers and clients
· Engaging with new clients and suppliers to develop the business further
· Monitoring eInvoicing, sourcing activities and checking physical documentation
· Requesting, validating, and authorising changes for clients
The ideal candidate will have previous office experience and be confident liaising with internal departments and external clients on the phone. You must have strong attention to detail, be able to prioritise your tasks and responsibilities and have excellent problem-solving skills. You will be working in an exciting, fast-paced environment, so proactivity and the ability to work well as part of a team is also essential.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you think this role is right for you and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.