Graduate Recruitment Consultant (ID:15793)
A leading recruitment consultancy are expanding their team and looking to bring on board a driven individual to join them as a Graduate-level Recruitment Consultant! They are a dynamic team and are excited to offer this opportunity to an individual looking to kick-start their career and develop their commercial experience further!
Your core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Liaising with clients to ensure you have a full overview of any vacancies
• Developing your industry sector knowledge and an understanding of your clients, the way they operate as a business and their requirements
• Advertising vacancies, and actively sourcing suitable candidates for roles
• Briefing candidates on positions, preparing them for interviews and taking feedback
• Utilising platforms such as LinkedIn to connect with individuals in relevant sectors
• Establish strong, professional working relationships with your candidates and clients, expanding your network and gaining recommendations
• Conducting in-depth market research to provide a better service to your clients
With an in-depth induction and training plan in place, you will be taught the ins and outs of the industry and their presence in the market, and will be able to hit the ground running, exceeding your targets and going above and beyond to support the organisation as it grows.
Proactivity, the ability to work autonomously and a great team work ethic is essential for this position. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to learn quickly and apply your knowledge is also key. Strong academics across a variety of and backgrounds are desired, no previous experience is required.
This is a full-time, permanent position initially paying £21.5k with the opportunity to earn commission and excellent benefits!
If you believe your skills and experience are applicable to this role, please apply online. Alternatively, you can call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.