Graduate Business Development Consultant (ID:11572)
A Leading UK based engineering and manufacturing company are recruiting for a graduate calibre, self-starter to join their team as a Business Development Consultant. This role would be perfect for a hardworking and self-motivated individual who wants to take control of their own career and earnings. Responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
• Achieving sales targets and KPI’s
• Communicating with potential buyers though telephone, email, and social media.
• Managing the sale process to achieve high levels of sales.
• Reading and responding to feedback
• Building report with internal and external stakeholders
• Completely order documents
• Preparing sales report and forecasting for future sales.
• Booking appointments with prospective customers and managing and maintaining a diary.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is looking to pursue a career in consultancy in a professional and exciting environment. Previous experience in sales is desired with an impressive record of consistently achieving KPI’s.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.