Billing Administrator (ID:11007)
A international technology company is looking for a billing administrator to join their fast paced and vibrant team. This role will get you involved in billing administration operations, reconciling accounts and communicating with internal and external stakeholders to maintain high levels of efficiency and accuracy within the Finance function.
Some key responsibilities:
• Manage of accounts receivable, billing process and recurring revenue streams.
• Contacting sales and operations to ensure invoices are correct, complete and on time
• Creation of credits within specified guidelines and support of credit control process
• Processing of incoming calls, communication with customers in case of problems in order to enable a prompt and competent solution
• Creation of documents and records for customers
• Support of the finance manager in the revenue forecast and reporting at the end of the month / year end
• Pro-actively support and ensure compliance with all global finance process roll outs
They are looking for someone with two years of relevant experience and good knowledge of ERP systems; previous experience with Oracle is an advantage.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.